Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

GIF Party

  Sometimes I go into a gif trance and I figured I might as well just turn it into a "thing" here. Tonight I found some Home Alone gifs that made me giggle (Home Alone also happens to be one of my favorite holiday movies), which was much needed after a day of trying to play nurse to Zack, who has come down with some flu-like sickness, only to start feeling kind of crappy myself. So, we're sick. 
 Anyway, here's my first round of what I'm going to call GIF Party (in reference to Black Flag's "TV Party"). This one is the Home Alone Edition





When Zack is rockin' the beard and I'm all...


When my roommate comes home from Whole Foods...


When I accidentally put my jeans in the dryer and then try and get into them a few days later...


That moment where I think the day is going well...

When somebody asks me what I'm doing over the weekend...


During "Shark Week", when I've run out of Give A Fucks...

That third cup of coffee...








No comments:

Post a Comment